POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Remember this? [640KB] : Remember this? [640KB] Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:08:48 EDT (-0400)
  Remember this? [640KB]
From: Orchid XP v2
Date: 14 Mar 2006 14:49:30
Message: <44171e4a@news.povray.org>
I'm sure we've all seen a demo like this on some old 8-bit home computer
of some description somewhere... The original uses special video RAM
trickery to create the illusion that your little 2MHz machine can
actually animate billions upon billions of balls around the screen
effortlessly... Actually it's all just blit tricks ;-)

Of course, *this* version does it, like, _for real_, in true
tripposcopic 3D baby! A metallic version is rendering as I type. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trail-02-low.m1v.mpg' (646 KB)