POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : An old find : Re: An old find Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:46:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old find
From: Orchid XP v2
Date: 14 Mar 2006 14:36:16
Message: <44171b30$1@news.povray.org>
> Pretty cool.  I like it.

w00t! :-D

Obviously, I never properly finished it. The silvery dart thingy was
supposed to be replaced by a spaceship at some point. The section in the
(bright red?!) tunnel was supposed to be the ship attempting to fly in a
straight line, but being battered around my Liam's psychotic drumbeats.
The ship was supposed to be pitching and yawing and all the rest... but
I only got as far as making it jiggle up and down to the beat. (Which is
not entirely ineffective I think...)

Anyway... LOL!

I *plan* to redo this at DVD resolution. But then, I *plan* a lot of
things... [One of them included writing a new pure-OO operating
system... I got as far as a boot disk then stopped.]