POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UV mapping? : Re: UV mapping? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:09:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV mapping?
From: Thomas Baier
Date: 24 May 2005 06:44:12
Message: <441691tqm6cfi2heg6rm9u2m2n8qdn7tk6@4ax.com>
On Wed,  4 May 2005 12:31:25 EDT, "triple_r" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

Maybe you have a look at Rheingold3d (tb-software.com).

UV Mapping capabilities are described here:
http://www.tb-software.com/rheingold3d/rh3_help/index.html ->
Modifying Objects -> Mesh -> Mesh Tools -> UV Mapping

and here:
-> UVFace/UVVertex Editing

Rheingold3D preserves your uv mapping even if you subdivide your
model.

-tb