POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Layered UV maps : Re: Layered UV maps Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Layered UV maps
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 10 Mar 2006 02:49:39
Message: <44112f93$1@news.povray.org>
However, I need the textures to follow different UV coordinates on the
same mesh.  Sure I can layer textures on one mesh, but they are using
the same UVs.  I thought about creating a second mesh with the different
  UVs and scaling it slightly larger and giving it a transparent
texture, but this won't work if my mesh isn't convex (the two may
intersect).

Skip