POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation statistics analysis, help needed. : Animation statistics analysis, help needed. Server Time
17 Jun 2024 19:38:10 EDT (-0400)
  Animation statistics analysis, help needed.
From: StephenS
Date: 24 Feb 2006 06:23:38
Message: <43feecba$1@news.povray.org>
While running an animation I've used the following line
Statistic_File=Floorplan_F.txt, in the 'ini' file.

I would like to have a graph of the render times, to see what frames take up
the most time. Bonus points if I can selectively pick other interesting
stats as required.

What would be the best way to scan the resulting text file and extract this
information on a Win98 system?

Stephen