POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders : Re: forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: forcing POVray to ignore degenerate cylinders
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 14 Feb 2006 04:41:22
Message: <43f1a5c2@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your opinions about that. I hadn't considered that from a
mathematical point of view a degenerate cylinder is troublesome
(although, from a user's point of view it may not be).
I'm glad to hear that the POV team is aware of the issue and that first
measures will already be included in 3.7.

Florian