POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 16 : Re: Liquid animation 16 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:07:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 16
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 13 Feb 2006 11:54:04
Message: <43f0b9ac$1@news.povray.org>
fidos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I post an new animation of fluid.
>
> It's the test scene that I'm currently using. I took the time to render it
> with photons and radiosity in order to post it.
>
> The video is MPEG1 encoded.
>
> Any comments are wellcome.
>
> Regards,
> Fidos.

I've been watching these as they come, and am always impressed. The one
thing that stands out to me, now is the surface waves on the water don't
seem to propogate (looking at the caustics caused by the water's
surface, it seems like the waves just "sit" on the surface. Maybe its a
problem w/ higher frequencies and grid size, I dunno.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!