POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Need help Rotating : Re: Need help Rotating Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:43:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help Rotating
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 10 Feb 2006 22:48:12
Message: <43ed5e7c@news.povray.org>
Charlie wrote:

> I'm a chemist and use Povray to render my molecules and it works great.

I was trained in chemistry (uh, metallurgical engineering) and am a complete
whiz at doing complex things with povray.  Is there like an easy 2nd
master's thesis that's doable by solving a complex problem 'with' povray?
Always wondered that.   Or is it like being a whiz at word processing and
thinking therefore you could get an easy law degree.