POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spotlights and media emission : Spotlights and media emission Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Spotlights and media emission
From: Verm
Date: 9 Feb 2006 16:10:19
Message: <43ebafbb$1@news.povray.org>
I'm having issues with spotlights and emmiting media where I get black
dots in the media with a spotlight.

If I comment out the spotlight line then it renders fine.

I was messing about with lightsys but eventually simplified the scene to
this. I don't really need a spotlight but was wondering if anyone could
cast any light on this?

-----------
light_source{ y*30 color rgb 1
   //comment out the following line to get it to render ok
   spotlight radius 90 falloff 90 tightness 1 point_at y*-1

}

camera {
   location  <0, 2, -2.0>
   right     x*image_width/image_height