POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available. : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available. Server Time
6 May 2024 20:45:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Feb 2006 15:30:10
Message: <43e66052$1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> in news:43e6098f@news.povray.org Chris Cason wrote:
>
>> The new render window
>
> Nice feature

Definitely. I'll second that thankyou.

If I may suggest something... it might be best to leave it opaque initially
even when set to shift to semi-transparent, that way it could be seen
normally when a render is started. I'm thinking this because it might make
test renders difficult to see correctly, also if intended to let it finish
without further editing, Otherwise the setting, or placement of cursor
(lacking a scroll wheel), needs changing in the menu to keep opacity for
those situations so it just makes more sense to me that it be opaque at the
onset of a render and only be semi-transparent thereafter when focusing on
the editor at some time.

Bob Hughes