POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available. : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available. Server Time
6 May 2024 17:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.11c available.
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 5 Feb 2006 12:30:46
Message: <43e63646@news.povray.org>
Hi Tim,

Tim Cook wrote :
> Be glad they're releasing anything at all, for starters.  If they were

> being paid, they might be obligated to do certain things.  But they're

> not.  Got a problem with it?  Write your own raytracer.

I'm not speaking about my personal interest, but about general policy.
I'm supporting POV for more than 10 years now. Specially on ATARI
platforms. Do you know that Windows is *the* latest non Unix OS ?
Why should it be promoted rather than any other OS ?

Regards,

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org