POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parsed SDL : Parsed SDL Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Parsed SDL
From: POVMAN
Date: 1 Feb 2006 11:42:18
Message: <43e0e4ea$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to see the  parsed SDL for a scene ( if it
actually gets created at all ).  I know that the base SDL I've typed in gets
parsed, and was wondering if POV-Ray engine internally generates an
intermediate SDL file in memory.  If it does, I'd like to output it.

For instance, if I have a macro that generates 100 spheres, is there ever a
version of the SDL that contains 100 sphere definitions?

--
POV Tips and Hints at ...