POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating People : Re: Animating People Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating People
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Jan 2006 01:10:40
Message: <43d9b960$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Unfortuanly I don't have a website I can upload them to.

Well, if it's not a violation of their copyright, you can put them on

ftp://povray:xyz### [at] sgfdnsaliascom/incoming/

There should be lots of gigs free there. Others should feel free to pull
them from there when you've finished. If it fails, I'm probably
rebooting the machine for some reason and it'll be back in 10 minutes.
It's on cable, so uploading to the machine should be quite fast.
Remember to use binary mode. :-)

You might want to consider putting them into multiple smaller zips, if
it's convenient.

Thanks!

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)