POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Several scenes : Re: Several scenes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several scenes
From: Alain
Date: 24 Jan 2006 16:48:54
Message: <43d6a0c6$1@news.povray.org>
vianagmo nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 24/01/2006 16:06:
> Hi,
>
> I have one scene in povray and I want to get several views (400) of the same
> scene at diferent angles (like a panning), but I don't want an animation I
> desire to obtain one .png per view, there is an easy way to do that?
>
> Thanks for your help

This is exactly what animation does. Each frame is a separate image. The name comes
from the scene
file name followed by a sequential number starting at 1 and going up to the final
frame number.
In your case, all you need to do, is to translate the camera acording to the clock
value. You can
also have a rotation if you want, in that case, it's best to create the camera at the
origin, rotate
it then translate it to the desired location.

--
Alain
AI programmers only think they do it