POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real water - inside and out? : Re: Real water - inside and out? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real water - inside and out?
From: Bryan Heit
Date: 23 Jan 2006 10:41:10
Message: <43d4f916$1@news.povray.org>
Marc Jacquier wrote:

> You forgot to put  the hollow statement in your plane object so no media
> works in it.
>
> plane {
>   <0,1,0>, 0
> hollow
>     material {

That has helped a little, but I'm still not getting exactly what I'm
looking for.  Now I get an error about my camera being inside of an
object filled with media, and that this may make the media not work
properly.  This is defiantly the case - my scattering media no longer
scatters, giving (in essence) unlimited visibility underwater.

Any suggestions?

Thanx

Bryan