POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Chasm - Teaser : The Chasm - Teaser Site Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  The Chasm - Teaser Site
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Jan 2006 07:41:55
Message: <43ce3793@news.povray.org>
Just for those interested (and this seems the proper thread for that): I've
made a small site to showcase the Teaser (and eventually Behind the Scenes
stuff like test-renders and test-animations, once I get to that phase :-) )
and create a place where people should look if they want to know if there's
been progress.

http://www.nolights.de/chasm/index.html

The site will probably change and evolve once I get a better idea of how
much and what I want to reveal before the short is finished. After all, I
don't want to give the ending away. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--