POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me) : Re: Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me)
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 16 Jan 2006 21:45:35
Message: <43cc5a4f$1@news.povray.org>
> So no I have skimmed through news://povray.bugreports and
> http://www.povray.org/beta/ trying to find any known errors that relate
> to this, but I have not been able to find any.
>
> I suspect this to be a bug (maybe more than 1 ?), so yes I think that
> somehow this should be reported.

I reported it once to p.general, back in June 2006:

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C40e065f5$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=214222&toff=700

Complete with minimal scene, etc. I still think that that's the way to
go with bug reports (first posting to p.general), but nobody of the team
ever answered to that thread. Could've just slipped through their
attention, though.

HTH,
Florian