POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Chasm - Teaser : Re: The Chasm - Teaser Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:09:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Chasm - Teaser
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Jan 2006 12:02:54
Message: <43cbd1be@news.povray.org>
> I think I understand what you are trying to convey Tim.  You want it to
> be more a statement in hindsight rather than a statement of fact.
>
> I toyed around with a few sentences myself and finally came up with..
>
> It might have been better to have left some things imperfect.
>
> What do you think?

A mighty long sentence. :-) Would throw the timing off, as I'd need to show
that one longer in order to be sure that it can be read in time. It does
convey my idea though, but I think I'll leave the trailer as it is now.
Thanks anyway!

> Love the teaser can't wait for the final.

Thanks! I'm glad people here are Povers, so they are used to having
patience. I'm not even 100% sure if I can get the short done this year as
there are things ahead of me which'll probably require quite some time. But
I hope to have some thing to show soon, so that I can create a small webpage
for it and keep peeps updated. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--