POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Chasm - Teaser : Re: The Chasm - Teaser Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:08:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Chasm - Teaser
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Jan 2006 21:31:56
Message: <43c9b41c@news.povray.org>
> I like the titles, zoom and timing. Well it could have been a little
> faster for me but then Tom Melly says I'm impatient. Yes there is a
> bit of suspense and that grabs your attention.

Thanks! I don't know if it's noticeable, but everytime I zoom in, the next
part is that size, so it gets increasingly bigger, until you come to the
conclusion. After that, it's not "telling the story" anymore, so I went with
sizes that look good.
As for the timing, I personally could do with a faster fade as well. But
you've got to give the viewer enough time to properly read and understand it
the first time, and when they don't know how much text there'll be, they
might need a beat to get their eyes on the first word.

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"