POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Chasm - Teaser : Re: The Chasm - Teaser Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Chasm - Teaser
From: Tek
Date: 14 Jan 2006 15:26:39
Message: <43c95e7f$1@news.povray.org>
Ah, well that's a good point. I was just following the rule that teasers
always look absolutely amazing, usually out of all proportion to the
finished product :)

I can understand using this style in a full animation, last time I did a
long anim I used the rule of no render times of more than 10 seconds a
frame! I was just looking at the short in itself.

Though hurry up and finish the short! I want to see it now.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:43c8fc55$1@news.povray.org...