POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Chasm - Teaser : The Chasm - Teaser Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:58:14 EDT (-0400)
  The Chasm - Teaser
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Jan 2006 07:37:37
Message: <43c79f11$1@news.povray.org>
So, I've finished the Teaser for my ongoing project, a short made with Silo,
POV-Ray and some coding skill. ;-)

Because of the filesize, I can't upload the teaser here, but for anyone
who's interested:

http://www.nolights.de/chasm/chasm_teaser_divx.avi

Obviously, as you can see by the name, the video is encoded with Divx and
MP3 for the Audio, so you'll need those two to view it.

I'm planning on making a seperate sub-section on my website for the short,
but as it is all still in preproduction, there's not much to show yet. I'm
still designing things and have not even a finished character, but the main
part's of the story are done, although they're shifting around in what
manner they'll take place... I hope to complete some designs real soon ( if
the spare time and creative mind allow it), in order to begin rendering the
first few things to show off.

Comments and questions in regard to the Teaser would be welcome! :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"