POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Coupla "newb" questions... : Re: Coupla "newb" questions... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coupla "newb" questions...
From: Amazon Warrior
Date: 12 Jan 2006 18:41:32
Message: <43c6e92c@news.povray.org>
H'mm.  Some interesting ideas here.  I'll try them and see how I get on!  At
least the more I experiment, the better I understand how the code actually
works, so it's all to the good, I guess.  Just very frustrating when I want
it to work now!  :p

Thanks loads for all the suggestions from everybody, anyway.  Much obliged!