POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Seeing it closer : Re: Seeing it closer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seeing it closer
From: Frango com Nata
Date: 11 Jan 2006 12:34:48
Message: <43c541b8@news.povray.org>
What's that curious object shaped quite like a cartoon duck's head? I
don't think I could find a better view than Roman Reiner's.

However, I'm wondering about a side matter if you don't mind the
off-topic turn:

> translate <5.5, 8, 0> + Direction // Part traduir l'objecte sencer.

Sure this particular use of "translate" as a POV keyword should be
translated--heheh--into Catalan as "traduir", and not something like
Spanish "trasladar"?