POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attention: Mike Williams, Kevin Loney & Jaap Frank : Attention: Mike Williams, Kevin Loney & Jaap Frank Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Attention: Mike Williams, Kevin Loney & Jaap Frank
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 10 Jan 2006 17:44:52
Message: <43c438e4$1@news.povray.org>
I have now modified the Isosurface approximation code so that it is
parsed in about half the time of the MkIII version (made by K.L.,
modified by J.F. and hosted at M.W.'s webpage ).

The code can be used in the same way as before.

Now my questions are:

- Is anyone interested in these modifications ?

- Do I have the permission to publish them ?

- If so; where should I send them (or publish) them ?

- And further; Should it be published under some kind of license ?
   (I.e. GPL, LGPL, BSD-license or any other ?)

- And should there be copyright notice ?

Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

For those that do not know what I'm talking about, check out these links:

http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/approx.htm

From: Jaap Frank
Subject: Re: Isosurface approximation MkIII
Date: 6 Jul 2003 19:06:42