POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series : Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:52 EDT (-0400)
  Possibility of Linux release of 3.7 series
From: Jonathan
Date: 4 Jan 2006 14:58:12
Message: <43bc28d4@news.povray.org>
Just wondering if any possibility of a linux release of Pov-Ray beta in the
near future. BTW, although I'm haven't done too much in multithreaded
programming in linux I'll be willing to take a look to see if I might could
port some code over if someone could point me to the 3.7b code...

Thanks,
Jonathan
red### [at] redmasqcom