POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Muscles (702KB MPEG-1) : Re: Muscles (702KB MPEG-1) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:58:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Muscles (702KB MPEG-1)
From: Chris B
Date: 2 Jan 2006 16:51:43
Message: <43b9a06f@news.povray.org>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote in message
> oh, can I see your model? :)

There's an animation at
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3C43415866%40news.povray.org%3E/
As I said, nowhere near as sophisticated as what you are attempting.
If you want any of the source just let me know. (but there's a lot of it).

> ... if someone already made something similar, it would be kind of
> pointless to do it all over again, unless I would do it better, which is
> not
> very likely :)

I don't recall seeing anyone trying to accurately simulate muscles the way
you're doing it (using blobs).
There is a blob man out there (Blobman 4.2), but it doesn't simulate moving
muscles and I've see various non-POV based attempts at modelling muscles.

Regards,
Chris B.