POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Linux VS Xp : Re: Linux VS Xp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux VS Xp
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 22 Dec 2005 20:26:23
Message: <43ab523f$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> And I just wasn't paying close enough attention. Some things even the
> best spellcheck don't catch, so sew me... ;)

Way, WAY off topic...  And I'm showing my age by saying this reminds me
of the classic Jack Benny, Mel Blanc routine with Mel as a Mexican.  It
went something like this...

Jack:  What's your name?
Mel:   Sy.
Jack:  Sy?
Mel:   Si.
Jack:  Do you have a sister?
Mel:   Si.
Jack:  What's her name?
Mel:   Sue.
Jack:  Sue?
Mel:   Si.
Jack:  What does she do?
Mel:   Sew.
Jack:  Sew?
Mel:   Si.
...   And on and on like that.  If you can manage to find a recording of
it, it's hilarious.  Classic Jack Benny.

      -=- Larry -=-