POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Stoneage-Axe WIP (MPG1, 322kb) : Stoneage-Axe WIP Take 2 (MPG1, 408kb) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:56:56 EDT (-0400)
  Stoneage-Axe WIP Take 2 (MPG1, 408kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 9 Dec 2005 15:30:48
Message: <4399e978@news.povray.org>
So, I guess this one is done. Comments and suggestions welcome. Don't pay
too close attention to the knot on the back, I'm a noob at
subdivision-surface modelling and that's the best I could do after an hour
of work. And since its such a small detail, I didn't want to bother with it
anymore. :-) Hopefully, the other objects will be done in not too long a
time so that I can work on the setting up the Teaser. :-D

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"