POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov64 - linux advice wanted please! : Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please!
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 5 Dec 2005 11:00:05
Message: <43946405$1@news.povray.org>
> I can almost guarantee you that this won't work as a permanent solution.
>  You will either stop using Linux or stop using Windows after some time

	Life isn't so black or white, is it?

	I've been constantly using both environments for about 10 years now
(but started with DOS 5.0/Windows 2.1).  My equations system is pretty
simple actually:

Windows == multimedia* and games**
Linux   == work and development

	I know the first equation is becoming less relevant though.

	- NC

  * basically DVD and photographic stuffs.
** well in fact, not even, as I stopped playing games before win95 showed up.