POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov64 - linux advice wanted please! : Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please!
From: Tek
Date: 5 Dec 2005 01:46:51
Message: <4393e25b@news.povray.org>
news:dmvbdj$qvf$1@chho.imagico.de...
> I can almost guarantee you that this won't work as a permanent solution.
> You will either stop using Linux or stop using Windows after some time (or
> have several PCs or run Windows/Windows programs in emulation).

Ah, well you see that was mentioned at the start, we're talking about how I
can get the most of my laptop, I assume I'm gonna keep using windows on my
desktop machine regardless.

Though to be honest, it's likely I'll only use the laptop when travelling
and seldom in conjunction with my desktop, in which case it would be more
helpful to have everything I want in one OS, so your point still stands, so
this whole message is a bit academic... :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com