POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov64 - linux advice wanted please! : Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please!
From: Tek
Date: 4 Dec 2005 12:33:14
Message: <4393285a$1@news.povray.org>
Well multi-tasking isn't so vital for me, since I'll be installing it on my
laptop and I can only realistically render with that if it's plugged in, in
which case I'll have a desktop PC I can used for other tasks.

Also my current scene uses a lot of Daz Studio models, and they don't have a
linux build available, so I'm probably only going to be using linux in
collaboration with a windows PC or for final renders.

Still, that's not a reason to avoid a more full-featured version of linux!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com