POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can Warp's compressor do Mesh2 with textures? : Re: Can Warp's compressor do Mesh2 with textures? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can Warp's compressor do Mesh2 with textures?
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 28 Nov 2005 01:18:19
Message: <438aa12a@news.povray.org>
Warp spake:

> http://warp.povusers.org/WinMeshcomp30_beta3.zip

Thanks for the URL - why no link on your page to this file? Because it isn't
quite readly for release (_beta3)?

I got there myself yesterday, and posted the question because I could see no
never version than the one I had (Version 2).

Anyway, my two cents.

Kind regards,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer