POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : physical properties with mechsim : physical properties with mechsim Server Time
15 May 2024 06:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  physical properties with mechsim
From: danny berne
Date: 22 Nov 2005 10:46:43
Message: <43833d63@news.povray.org>
is there anyway for my objects to break? I have considered using mechsim for
some complicated structural models. however mechsim doesn't seem to
accurately model the difference between tensile strength and elasticity. I
have considered trying to find the variables within the model that shows the
forces between the masses and then using post processing to show where a
break is... however I'm running into dead ends when trying to access the
values. any advice?

-danny