POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : this animation is killing me : this animation is killing me Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:58:01 EDT (-0400)
  this animation is killing me
From: danny berne
Date: 15 Nov 2005 09:46:45
Message: <4379f4d5$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't started to even look at the code for povray yet... but this whole
parsing before you render EACH frame deal is killing me. before I go ass
first into the code, has anybody found a way to render each frame without
parsing yet? or better yet... why has this not been done... and don't tell
me that you guys are perfectly happy watching your drives spin for five
minutes for each frame.

danny