POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : CSG Tutorial Anywhere? : Re: CSG Tutorial Anywhere? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:09:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Tutorial Anywhere?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Nov 2005 08:50:00
Message: <4379e788@news.povray.org>
"Derek" <big### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Thanks Thomas. (^_^)
> It's no in-depth tutorial, but definately gives me enough to experiment
and
> find my way with.
> Anyone else reading this thread, if you have anything to add that could
help
> me out, please post.
> Thanks again to Thomas and anyone else who posts.
>
> Derek

It is short indeed, not really a tutorial. Sorry for that.
One additional issue might be if you have moving parts in your CSG's, then
Inverse Kinematics is required. Not difficult to do, but needs some precise
building. I believe there is a fair tutorial for this in Moray.
I have not made any animations in Moray, but all this is valid for that too
I think.
If you have any specific problem, don't hesitate to yell :-)

Thomas