POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Alive for POV : Re: Alive for POV Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:55:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alive for POV
From: Slime
Date: 14 Nov 2005 03:06:58
Message: <437845a2$1@news.povray.org>
Nice, this is something I've wanted for a while now. My hopes:

 - Mesh support, along with the ability to link vertices to bones - maybe
partially to one bone and partially to another to create smooth bends in
animations
 - A simple output format that isn't linked to POV-Ray (your current output
seems to be part POV-Ray and part your own language within POV-Ray comments;
it would be nice to be able to get output without the POV-Ray stuff so that
it could be read by other programs wanting to support animation)
 - Free, not shareware =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]