POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Non-linear movement : Non-linear movement Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:55:19 EDT (-0400)
  Non-linear movement
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 11 Nov 2005 22:38:47
Message: <437563c5@news.povray.org>
Did some tweaking with a way to get non-linear movement.  I'd had one
before, but when I actually plotted the curve, it was embarassing how
little deviation from linearity there was.

Now I've got it set up, perhaps too strongly, with a cos()^n, n<1 function.
A buggy version of this code is release in my recent p.g. posting.

So the point is to see to what extent the movement in the raising of the
hand is like that of a real human, not that it's thematically releveant
that a guy would be doing that.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'file04.mpg' (146 KB)