POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic: speed : Re: New topic: speed Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic: speed
From: Tek
Date: 10 Nov 2005 00:14:39
Message: <4372d73f$1@news.povray.org>
I've had a few ideas. Feel free to borrow one of these:

1/ a series of objects with a silhouette of a cartoon character carved out
of them, as if he's run through them at high speed.
2/ a motion blurred car chase (okay that's basically the same as your one!)
3/ a mouse in a field looking up, about to start running, with the shadow of
a hawk cast on the ground nearby.

I seriously doubt I'm going to use any of those, 'cause I figure they all
require more time/talent than I have at the moment. So seriously feel free
to take them.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com