POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Light moving around hole in Julia fractal (~550K) : Re: Light moving around hole in Julia fractal (~550K) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:37:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light moving around hole in Julia fractal (~550K)
From: Sebastian H
Date: 5 Nov 2005 05:45:01
Message: <436c8d2d$1@news.povray.org>
Di Gama wrote:
> "Sebastian H." <van### [at] gmxde> wrote:
>
>>Anyway, here is a xvid version (even smaller...).
>

> I can't open a DAT file. How do you do it? Why can't you just give us an
> mpeg (encoded differently)?

Next time I'll do but I will not post this a third time.
It's not worth it. It is just a closeup view of a
, as I think floating point related, error in a Julia fractal.

Both animation were encoded with mencoder 1.0 pre7 version.
mencoder comes with mplayer which plays both videos fine (no wonder).

Thanks for criticism anyway.
Sebastian