POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ringworld re-re-revisited : Re: Ringworld re-re-revisited Server Time
4 May 2024 02:56:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ringworld re-re-revisited
From: David Buck
Date: 31 Oct 2005 06:16:09
Message: <4365fcf9$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
>
>>I can provide an unofficial Windows executable to anyone who wants to
>>try it.
>
> That'd be brilliant - I've been making Fist-Of-God mountain this weekend and
> the clouds are definitely too high up! I was going to compensate by making
> the mountain 20x bigger, but it would be subtly wrong.
>
> By email or weblink? Either's good for me.
>
> I'm kind of surprised that nobody's ever noticed this issue before...
>
> Bill

You can get it from the following link:

   http://www.simberon.com/povringworld.zip

Unzip the file and drop it into the bin directory of the POV-Ray
directory in Program Files.  Be sure to backup the old version already
in that directory.  This version is based on 3.6.0.

Let me know if this works for you.

David Buck