POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help! Eyelashes: Trace? : Re: Help! Eyelashes: Trace? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Eyelashes: Trace?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 30 Oct 2005 21:37:53
Message: <43658381@news.povray.org>
First of all you always have the option of being a non-purist and just make

union{
        your_blob_object
        difference{sphere{}
                   slightly smaller sphere{}
                   cylinder{}
                }
        and then rotate this differenced object as you would an eyelid.

Secondly, you could make the object that cuts the eye-hole rotate itself,
then you could just give eyelashes the same transform as the eyelid.