POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Determining the size of a picture : Re: Determining the size of a picture Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Determining the size of a picture
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 6 Oct 2005 07:20:20
Message: <43458702.41C6EFF9@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear Marc

I'm sorry I mistook a topic.
May I remeber for treating with input image by SDL as follows.
But this sample is not my original and I can not remember original writer.
Anyway I attach sample file.
Would you please arrange for technoflux.inc.

Marc Jacquier wrote:

> Yes but in this case it is for an "input" image i.e. for an image_map for
> example and not an output image
> Marc

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-2022-jp' (8 KB) Download 'iso-2022-jp' (1 KB)