POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Disable splash window : Re: Disable splash window Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disable splash window
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Sep 2005 14:19:15
Message: <43398d23$1@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:
> This does not make sense - POV-Ray of course does not display the splash
> screen for every frame in an animation.

Depends how you're invoking it. I had one building and several thousand
camera statements in separate files. (It wasn't technically what you're
likely to call an animation, but rather many different frames showing
the same object at different parts of its evolution in ways that "clock"
was just not the right tool to use, due to the use of the images later
in an interactive environment. Think Myst.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
    "Rabbit beer, now with organic hops!"