POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? : Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? Server Time
4 May 2024 01:01:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern?
From: St
Date: 14 Sep 2005 15:35:23
Message: <43287b7b@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:43287851@news.povray.org...

> "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote in message
>> For those of you trying to get Bill's attention, I don't think he
>> frequents this newsgroup. I would suggest using the IRTC discussion list
>> (irt### [at] irtcorg). I know he frequents that, because he always replies to
>> questions there.
>
> Thanks Steve.
>
> I *think* I've subscribed to the mailing list, and emailed *someone*(?),
> but what I really want to know is; how does the mailing list work? Have I
> sent an email to hundreds or thousands of people?

    It's ok,  I've got it now. I found the 'archive' link. Hmm, seems there
were a few others that didn't get their image/s accepted too. I'm not
hassled by this, there was obviously a glitch somewhere, and it's been
fixed.

    Ok, on to the next one... 'Opposites'. I'm liking this one already as I
have some ok ideas... ;)

     ~Steve~