POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Problem with QTPov Editor : Re: Problem with QTPov Editor Server Time
4 May 2024 21:02:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with QTPov Editor
From: Martin Oswald
Date: 14 Sep 2005 00:59:18
Message: <4327ae26$1@news.povray.org>
Bonjour Thierry,

la langue francaise) si je continue en anglais :-)

The problem I described does not depend on a certain file, I tried a few
different ones. But I can give you some hints:
It occurred with *.pov and *.inc files, but not with *.ini files. The
program even closed when I tried to insert a line in the README file. The
README file also shows syntax highlighting when opened, but the *.ini files
don't; so could the problem depend on syntax highlighting?
My Linux version is SuSE 9.1, QTPov's version that I found and downloaded
some days ago is 0.9.9. Is it possible that my Linux is too old?

Best regards

Martin