POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 8: interupt animation causes runtime error : Re: beta 8: interrupt animation causes runtime error Server Time
27 Apr 2024 09:47:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 8: interrupt animation causes runtime error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Sep 2005 20:41:50
Message: <432771ce$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <nos### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> Hughes, B. wrote:
>> Happens on this other machine, too, except error popped up at frame 442
>> instead of 448.
>
> this has been fixed.

Great!

> Still haven't seen the 'pure virtual function call'

After trying to interrupt some sample animation files (by clicking Stop
button or pressing Alt+G keys) I couldn't duplicate the error on the desktop
computer.

However, it continues to cause that same error (called R6025) on my notebook
computer. Sometimes I must hit Run/Stop twice in rapid succession at the
beginning to make the error show itself but other times it simply happens
during any part of the rendered frames, or parsing of them, by a single
click on the Stop button.

Hopefully something can be figured out about it. Any other info I can
possibly provide? Just name it.