POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Small Robot (WIP, 400kb MPG1) : Small Robot (WIP, 400kb MPG1) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:43:59 EDT (-0400)
  Small Robot (WIP, 400kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Sep 2005 09:36:48
Message: <431d9b70@news.povray.org>
This is a small robot I'm working on. Lots of parts are still missing, some
are yet to be scripted (like the neck, I want it to be flexible, but made of
parts, not just a simple tube). I'll also prepare macros to make animation
easy (instead of updated all three balls by hand, I could have a macro take
care of that, eh?).

Anyways, just wanted to give you gals and guys here a peek at what I'm
working on.

Regards,
Tim

--