POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Getting interior lighting accurate : Getting interior lighting accurate Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Getting interior lighting accurate
From: Rick Measham
Date: 4 Sep 2005 22:21:18
Message: <431bab9e@news.povray.org>
I'm creating a set of macros for building a house and have everything
done except for lighting. I am using sun.inc to position a sun object,
but the radiosity doesn't work unless I'm looking at a window. If I
stand at the window and look into the room it's like it's night outside.

Is there any solution to this? Should I put a light-source outside each
window? Should I make a window an opaque ambient object when I'm not
looking at it?

Cheers!
Rick Measham