POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Final codec test - "stupid3.mpg" (link to mpeg-1) : Final codec test - "stupid3.mpg" (link to mpeg-1) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Final codec test - "stupid3.mpg" (link to mpeg-1)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 24 Aug 2005 22:54:54
Message: <430d32fe@news.povray.org>
http://goofygraffix.com/img/stupid3.mpg

Ditched mencoder in favor of ffmpeg -- suddenly, I have audio again :/
Anyway, take it for a spin with MediaPlayer, Xine, Quicktime, etc.  Got it
to play on work's XP box, as well as Quicktime.  I really, really, really
hope this is the last test.

Thanks everyone for your patience and assistance in this project :)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com