POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Resources : Re: PovRay Resources Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:32:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Resources
From: Rune
Date: 21 Aug 2005 05:59:49
Message: <43085095@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Rune <new### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
>> Who are you addressing? The problem is that mere users can't do
>> *anything* about it as far as I can see. There's no way to submit a
>> new link or a suggestion for a new link, nor to change existing
>> ones. For example, there's a link that points to a page of mine that
>> went obsolete in 2002 when my website moved to a new address. I have
>> several times since pleaded in this newsgroup that the link be
>> updated, but have gotten no response whatsoever and so the link has
>> pointed to the wrong address for years.
>
>  I believe that the post for linkmaster is currently open. Would you
> be willing to take the job?

No. I appreciate your trust in me, but the job as linkmaster is not
something I desire or a responsibility I would take upon myself.

I personally think that Christoph's and Slime's idea of using the wiki for
maintaining links sound very promising and advantageous.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com